As you know, the world is living a pandemic because of the COVID-19 virus. Due to this, the organizing committee of IEEE ColCACI 2020 is permanently reviewing the indications of the Colombian government, the OMS and the Institute in relation to this disease. According to the information currently available, the organizers of IEEE ColCACI 2020 have decided to postpone the event indefinitely. In the same way, the deadline for submission of papers has been postponed to the end of April. According to the evolution of the situation, we will be informing the precise new dates in a timely mode.
Thank you for your participation and interest in the IEEE ColCACI 2020. We hope that your contribution can make the difference in the generation of new knowledge with international impact.
February 21st, 2020 March 20th, 2020 (Final Extension)
March 23rd, 2020 April 10th, 2020Camera-ready:
April 24th, 2020
TOPICS (but not limited to):
- Neural networks and learning machines
- Evolutionary and swarm algorithms
- Fuzzy sets and systems
- Other applications about Computational Intelligence
We invite authors to submit high-quality full papers reporting original and novel research results on all above topics. Papers must be written in Spanish, Portuguese or English, unpublished and not submitted elsewhere. Full papers must be formatted as the standard IEEE double-column conference template that you can find in:
Maximum 6 pages are allowed for each paper, including all illustrations and references. The EasyChair system is being used for submission with web page in the link
PUBLICATION (And Special Issues):
- Best accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE ColCACI 2020 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®
- Best-selected papers with an improvement of 30% in relation to the conference paper will be included in the Communications in Computer Information Sciences (CCIS) from Springer.